Dr. Tamagnini maintains privileges at:
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, NJ
- Hackensack Surgery Center, Hackensack, NJ
- Chilton Memorial Hospital, Pompton Plains, NJ
- Member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of the New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society
Dr. Tamagnini, DPM, graduated from University of Rhode Island and the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in New York City. He completed his residency training at New York Downtown Hospital (now known as New York Presbyterian / Lower Manhattan Hospital) in New York City where he was honored as Chief Resident.
Dr. Tamagnini played basketball at Blair Academy High School in Blairstown, NJ. He is an avid Football, Baseball and Basketball Fan.
In the event you are hospitalized for a foot and ankle condition, let the emergency physician know you are one of our patients and we will tend to your needs immediately.
We are providers of the most advanced and comprehensive care and treatment for the lower extremities. Our physicians are among the most well trained and experienced in the country in surgical and non-surgical care of foot and ankle. Our physicians are on staff in all the major hospital and medical centers in Bergen, Passaic and Hudson counties.
Our very knowledgeable and caring staff are trained to provide courteous, compassionate and professional service to our patients. That is our promise...
We believe your health deserves the best!